show / hide sidebar
How to Look Like A Male Underwear Model
Modeling for male underwear requires a body which is toned and have tight six packs abs. Anyone having these pre-requisites could climb up the ladder in modeling industry, very comfortably. Underwear modeling has been the profession not taken by all men in this field. It requires men having a body that not only flaunts its hot looks but also make the product stands out among others. The right kind of body will make it desirable for the right the target audience. Most of the male models started off their careers with underwear modeling and have now flown up to a higher platform in this same industry. To make place in TV ads, fashion magazines and catalogs, one requires dedication, self-confidence and aplomb. Good masculine looks including toned body with leaned thighs and muscles and on the top of it a splendid smile; few basic requirements any underwear model must possess.
Other than the looks, a positive attitude for working under any kind of circumstances along with facing the demanding requirements of photographers and giving the best shots under immense pressure are also few key notes towards successful career in this field. Before reaching out for any opportunity, one should have a professional portfolio created by a professional photographer. Then comes the right source; a good and an effective marketing agent, who would publicize your portfolio.
Let’s start off with devising a proper plan for getting in this field well:
- WORK OUT PLAN: Make a proper workout plan and follow it definitely. With work out, a balance diet could lead you more quickly towards achieving the toned physique which is the hall mark for underwear models. Keeping the aim in mind, follow the exercise plans that put right weight on arm muscles, thighs and abs. Eating habits must focus on more intake of proteins and less intake of carbohydrates. Remember; Aim is to have an appealing physique and not some over worked out muscle machine.
- PORTFOLIO: Besides, maintaining body looks, develop a professional portfolio and get it published on a website dealing with male models, especially focusing on underwear ads. The portfolio would speak your ability. Thus, hire a professional photographer who could have your best shots in a variety of ways and in undergarments.
- COVERING LETTER: With portfolio, always add an appealing cover letter, dealing the job description rightly while applying. The covering letter must include all previous modeling experiences, if not, then do show the passion for sports which could keeps you physically fit.
- MEDIA AGENT: For your reasonable presentation in the market, hire a reputable media agent that could use his contacts to float your portfolio deep down in the roots of higher authorities.
- LOOK FOR AN OPPORTUNITY: If you cannot afford the agent then it’s not a worry some problem, strive by yourself. Sneak or peek into every opportunity available in market for underwear modeling. This self search and strive would definitely leave a positive impression of ‘passion’ on the hiring authority and you might get a great opportunity!
Just buckle up! If you are fervent enough to be an underwear model, then you are energized enough to make a perfect toned body, which you need to climb up in the fashion industry. Rest all other associated things will start following in automatically.